Saturday, February 5, 2011

Music Challenge- Day 1

Day 1- Your Favorite Song

Jared- Here Come the Bastards- Primus



I've always liked this song because it has a sort of raw energy to it with very talented musicianship and funny lyrics. It's a song about nothing. It's just a fun song for me.


Allison- Be My Thrill- The Weepies



Clearly my husband had no trouble coming up with and explaining his favorite song. I, however, have a much harder time. My favorite changes all the time and I love music so much that it's difficult to pinpoint just one song to say it's my favorite. So in order to narrow it down, I have to resort to play count in iTunes. The Weepies are one of my favorite bands and it's hard to narrow down even my favorite song of theirs, but this is a pretty happy, upbeat song. I think it's pretty fun, anyway.
Runners Up:
Trolley Wood- Eisley
The Minnow and the Trout- A Fine Frenzy

Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge!

No comments: