Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music Challenge- Day 5

Day 5- A Song That Reminds You of Someone

Allison- When You Need My Love- Darryl Worley



When I used to ride around in the passenger seat of my best friend's truck, she introduced me to this guy named Darryl Worley. We listened to his whole first CD and I fell in love with this song. Any time we went anywhere we listened to this song, I made sure of it. I'm sure it's no longer one of the songs she loves, but I think of her and our single days whenever I hear it.


Jared-You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You- Dean Martin



All three of these songs make me think of someone when I listen to them. The first song reminds me of three things actually. I think of Las Vegas when I hear this song. I also think of my Mother because she loved Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. But I always think of my Wife first and foremost when I hear this song. The second song oddly reminds me of God and the third song(s) remind me of my Dad because we both love Mozart.

No comments: